As a diabetic, have you ever felt like your feet are on fire?
Many people who suffer from diabetes notice that their feet sometimes go numb, and other times feel like they are standing on coals.
But why does this happen?
How Do Burning Feet Begin?
The main cause of burning feet is nerve damage, or as it is called, neuropathy.
When nerve fibres get damaged, they are more likely to become overactive and not work properly.
The damaged nerves then send pain signals to the brain, although there is not even a wound or injury.
In most cases, it is the nerves in the legs that get damaged first. It usually goes paired with tingling or numbness in the feet. This can then result in burning and pain in the feet, which is often extremely sensitive to the touch.
What Causes Burning Feet?
Diabetes and an overconsumption of alcohol are the most common causes of neuropathy in the legs. Other causes of burning feet are:
- Chronic kidney disease known as uremia.
- Small fibre neuropathy.
- Vitamin deficiency. Especially Vitamin B12, folate, and occasionally vitamin B6.
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD). The poor circulation of blood to the feet causes pain, tingling, and burning feet. Especially while walking.
How Can I Treat Burning Feet?
The best way to treat burning feet is to immediately stop whatever is causing nerve damage in your body.
By treating the nerve damage at the core, you can start to alleviate the symptoms like burning feet.
Here is how you handle different risk factors for neuropathy…
- Unbalanced Blood Sugar. In the case of diabetic neuropathy, the treatment means ensuring that your blood sugar levels are stable.
- Vitamin deficiency. Taking additional vitamin B12 orally or by injection can replace low levels of this nutrient.
- Alcoholism. Stop excessive drinking in order to prevent ongoing nerve damage and allow the nerves to heal.
- Chronic kidney disease. Dialysis may be necessary to eliminate toxins causing neuropathy and burning feet symptoms.
- Hypothyroidism. Taking oral thyroid hormone raises low thyroid levels, often reversing neuropathy as well as burning feet symptoms.
Our recommended treatment for burning feet
- Increase blood flow to the feet by exercising regularly.
- Take a foot bath for 30 minutes each day – Take a bucket and pour 2 litres of water with 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salt. (You can reuse the same water at least 3 to 4 days.
- Drink apple cider vinegar – half a teaspoon in a glass of water 3 times per day
- Get some direct sun exposure for at least 20 minutes per day to increase vitamin D levels.
- Massage your feet every night before bed.
- The most important health issue is to make sure your blood sugar levels are under control. To manage blood sugar levels in the most natural way, take the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement with each meal.
The Manna Blood Sugar Support is uniquely formulated, natural and organic supplement which helps to maintain even blood sugar levels, keeping you more satisfied after a meal.
This means that the same meal can take you much further and cause you to eat less, which can help with natural weight loss and controlling your diabetes.
It can also help to control cravings, helping you stay away from sweets and unhealthy food which could spike your blood sugar levels.
And then it also helps keep energy levels constant, giving you the energy to do your day to day tasks.
When taken with food, Manna Blood Sugar Support gels with the food in the stomach to reduce the glycemic index of the food and drink you consume by up to 43% and therefore help to prevent blood sugar levels from rising too high.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is the only certified organic blood sugar support supplement in the world.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is 100% organic & natural and works in a unique way by slowing down the absorption of glucose from the food you eat by up to 43%.
In other words, Manna Blood Sugar Support reduces the GI of the food you eat by up to 43%.
Benefits of Manna Blood Sugar Support
- Helps to maintain even blood sugar levels.
- Keep you more satisfied after a meal, which means that the same meal can take you much further and cause you to eat less, which can help with natural weight loss.
- Helps to control cravings.
- Helping to keep energy levels constant.
- Even blood sugar levels can help to prevent diabetic health complications.
“Very good product. Blood sugar is under control.” – Jeannette
“I am very happy with the Blood Sugar Support. It has assisted me in regulating my blood sugar levels as well as maintaining my weight, especially now over the winter period. Thank you manna” – Natasha
“Amazing product. Has helped with the control of my sugar levels and eating habits.” – Rene’
“I lost more weight than what I weigh now in the just more than a year that I’m using this. My Diabetic medication lowered from 850 mg 3 x day to 1x per day.” – Denise