One of the most common and certainly most devastating problems that come along with diabetes is burning feet.
Countless diabetes sufferers complain that it feels like they are walking on hot coals. This diabetic symptom can be annoying, painful, and a total inconvenience when trying to do daily tasks or even at night when you are trying to sleep.
But why does this happen?
Why does the burning feet sensation happen?
The main cause of burning feet is nerve damage, or as it is called, neuropathy.
When nerve fibres get damaged, they are more likely to become overactive and not work properly.
The damaged nerves then send pain signals to the brain, although there is not even a wound or injury. This is why it is experienced as a hot, burning feeling inside the feet.
In most cases, it is the nerves in the legs that get damaged first. It usually goes paired with tingling or numbness in the feet. This then results in burning and pain in the feet, which can become extremely sensitive to the touch.
And this can be caused by several different factors…
What Causes Burning Feet?
Diabetes is the most common causes of neuropathy in the legs. Other causes of burning feet are:
- Chronic kidney disease, known as uremia.
- Overconsumption of alcohol
- Small fibre neuropathy.
- Vitamin deficiency. Especially Vitamin B12, folate, and occasionally vitamin B6.
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD). The poor circulation of blood to the feet causes pain, tingling, and burning feet. Especially while walking.
How Can I Treat Burning Feet?
The best way to treat burning feet is to immediately stop whatever is causing nerve damage in your body. In other words, cut it off at the core cause.
By treating the nerve damage at the core, you can start to ease the symptoms like burning feet.
Here is how you handle different risk factors or triggers of neuropathy…
- Unbalanced Blood Sugar Levels and Diabetes. In the case of diabetic neuropathy, the treatment means ensuring that your blood sugar levels are stable. This is done by following a healthy diet which cuts out the foods that cause high blood sugar levels – see the Manna Diet for a great roadmap.
The Manna Blood Sugar Support is a fantastic all-natural supplement that helps to manage the blood sugar levels and treat the symptoms of diabetes – such as burning feet.
- Vitamin deficiency. Taking additional vitamin B12 orally or by injection can replace low levels of this nutrient.
- Alcoholism. Stop excessive drinking in order to prevent ongoing nerve damage and allow the nerves to heal.
- Chronic kidney disease. Dialysis may be necessary to eliminate toxins causing neuropathy and burning feet symptoms.
- Hypothyroidism. Taking oral thyroid hormone raises low thyroid levels, often reversing neuropathy as well as burning feet symptoms.
But seeing as DIABETES is the most common cause of neuropathy and burning feet…
Here is how you treat burning feet caused by diabetes in 6 simple steps:
1. Increase blood flow to the feet by exercising regularly –
You should get at least 30 minutes of medium- to high-paced exercise, 4 times a week. You don’t have to join a gym, just going for a walk, run, cycle, swim, or even doing home-workout routines which require little to no equipment (The internet is littered with them!).
2. Take a foot bath for 30 minutes each day –
Take a bucket and pour 2 litres of water with, 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salt stirred in. You can re-use the same water at least 3 to 4 days.
3. Drink apple cider vinegar –
Drink half a teaspoon mixed into a glass of water 3 times per day
4. Get direct sun exposure –
Make sure to get out in the sunlight for at least 20 minutes per day to increase vitamin D levels.
5. Massage your feet every night before bed –
This helps to increase the blood flow. If you are lucky enough to have a partner who will give you a foot-rub each evening, all the better!
6. Manna Blood Sugar Support
The best way to make sure that burning feet go away is to treat the problem right at its root cause. In the case of diabetic burning feet, it is making sure that you get your blood sugar levels under control and in doing so managing your diabetes
The Manna Blood Sugar Support is uniquely formulated, natural and organic supplement which helps to maintain even blood sugar levels.
When taken with food, Manna Blood Sugar Support gels with the food in the stomach to reduce the glycemic index of the food and drink you consume by up to 43% and therefore help to prevent blood sugar levels from rising too high.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is the only certified organic blood sugar support supplement in the world.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is 100% organic & natural and works in a unique way by slowing down the absorption of glucose from the food you eat by up to 43%.
In other words, Manna Blood Sugar Support reduces the GI of the food you eat by up to 43%.
Benefits of Manna Blood Sugar Support
- Helps to maintain even blood sugar levels.
- Helps to control cravings.
- Ensures balanced blood sugar levels to prevent diabetic health complications like burning feet.
So if you suffer from burning feet, or know of somebody who does, what are you waiting for?
Get those blood sugar levels under control and say goodbye to burning feet with Manna Blood Sugar Support.
You can get it NOW from any of these stores or websites…
Where to Buy