Not all things said about Diabetes is true. Here are some diabetes myths and the truths behind them.
1. Myth: Once you are diagnosed with diabetes, you have to go on insulin shots.
Truth: If caught early enough, Type 2 diabetes can be managed with healthy lifestyle choices like diet and exercise.
If more advanced, multiple oral medications exist that can control blood glucose levels.
If you have diabetes, you may never need to be on insulin shots.
2. Myth: If your blood sugar levels are elevated, you will feel it in your body.
Truth: Diabetes can usually go undetected until your blood sugars are painfully high.
Subtle signs may include more carbohydrate or sugar cravings, or feeling fatigued or lack of energy even after having a good night’s sleep.
3. Myth: If I have diabetes I will know it.
Truth: You can have diabetes for many years without knowing it. The average person diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes actually had it for seven years prior to diagnosis!
4. Myth: Since I now know that I have diabetes, it feels like a death sentence.
Truth: Type 2 diabetes is extremely controllable with lifestyle and medications. It is not a death sentence by any stretch, and if managed daily can keep your life in balance.
5. Myth: Now that I have diabetes I can never eat a dessert.
Truth: Managing your blood sugars and diabetes means you have a balance of enough protein, moderate amounts of carbohydrate and good fat at your meals and snacks. Small amounts of sugar like in dark chocolate have minimal effects on your glucose levels if consumed in moderate quantities.
6. Myth: Since I now have diabetes I have to eat a rigid diet of boiled chicken and steamed broccoli.
Truth: Controlling your blood sugars means eating a balanced diet with fewer processed and starchy foods. Having a visit with a registered dietician is important to set up a plan that works for your lifestyle.
7. Myth: Now that I have diabetes I’m afraid I will go blind or have to have an amputation.
Truth: Controlling your blood sugars means having little to no risk of health issues such as eye disease or having to undergo amputations. A blood test known as glycosylated hemoglobin A1C shows what your blood glucose values are averaging over a three-month period. Keeping that number in close to normal range dramatically lowers the risk of medical complications.
As said, controlling blood sugar levels is of the utmost importance to prevent diabetic related complications. Follow the Manna Diet as a healthy alternative lifestyle and take the Manna Blood Sugar Support caplets to help control blood sugar levels the natural way without any side effects.
The Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement can be taken with each meal to control blood sugar, suppress appetite and control cravings. This product can also help to prevent type 2 diabetes.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is uniquely formulated, natural and organic supplement which helps
- Maintain even blood sugar levels, keeping you more satisfied after a meal, which means that the same meal can take you much further and cause you to eat less, which can help with natural weight loss.
- Control cravings, helping you stay away from sweets and unhealthy food and lose weight easily.
- Keep energy levels constant, giving you energy to do your day to day tasks even when on a diet.
When taken with food, Manna Blood Sugar Support gels with the food in the stomach to reduce the glycemic index of the food and drink you consume by up to 43% and therefore helps to prevent blood sugar levels from rising too high.
Don’t just believe us, see what our customers say.
“My blood sugar was fluctuating a lot – I had a heart attack 2 years ago. After starting to take Blood Sugar Support from Manna, my blood sugar levels stay between 5 and 8.” – Danie
“Since taking Blood Sugar Support caplets before meals, my blood sugar levels have stabilised and food cravings are a thing of the past. Great product and will continue using it.” – Debbie
“Was told by endocrinologist that I would never be able to give up insulin but it was making me very sick and I was housebound. After 18 months I tried Blood Sugar Support and it is totally successful. Readings are now between 5 and 7 and I feel like a new person. Thank you .” – Anne