The natural way to get rid of acidity and balance the body’s pH levels
This formulation of the highest quality natural & organic ingredients was specifically designed to balance the pH of the body
What is Manna pH Balance?
The use of botanical and herbal medicines as a complementary approach to assist in the balancing of pH in the human body has been increasing, possibly because of the adverse effects associated with the use of chemical medication.
This formulation of the highest quality natural ingredients was specifically designed to help reduce high acid levels and support the balancing of the body’s pH levels, assisting in the relief of arthritis symptoms like osteoarthritis and gout.
The product is FREE from ALL major potential allergens and is free of ANY additives.
If you observe the ingredients below, you will see why this product is formulated for ultimate pH Balance enhancement. We only use 5 ingredients in the product to get the highest effect from each individual ingredient.
Eucalyptus extract (Flavonoids and Polyphenols) (1)
The Anti-Oxidant properties (ORAC Value) in the Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract is even higher than grape seed extract. The Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties are also very high, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
Papaya extract (2)
It is also very rich in antioxidant nutrients Flavonoids and carotenes, very high in vitamin C plus A, and low in calories and sodium. Papaya extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
Aloe Ferox gum (Aloe Bitters) (3,4)
Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which help with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) (5)
The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Parsley acts as a natural diuretic which can help your body flush out excess uric acid from your bloodstream through your kidneys and urinary tract, thus supporting kidney function.
How does it work?
Manna pH Balance helps to increase the rate of acid excretion and to reduce the inflammatory response. The product also assists kidney blood flow rate. The different ingredients work in a synergistic manner to reduce acidity and balance the pH of the human body.
Benefits of Manna pH Balance
- Helps to reduce high acid levels in the body
- Assists in the relief of arthritis symptoms
- Helps to relieve gout and gout-related symptoms
- Assists in the relief of osteoarthritis
- Balances the pH of the body
How to take it?
1 caplet 3 times per day, with food
Who can Use it?
Anyone suffering from high acid levels, gout, gout symptoms, arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc. can use it.
How Safe is it?
The ingredients in the product are all sourced from reliable, GMP certified suppliers. Each ingredient is tested for chemical compounds, like fumigation, pesticides or herbicides.
All the ingredients are seen as dietary ingredients and also regarded as safe to use.
Also, you cannot overdose on the product.
Can I use it with my current medication?
This product can be used in conjunction with any other medication. When on Warfarin, take the product 2 hours before or 2 hours after the Warfarin.
Testimonials / Reviews
As a long time sufferer of gout attacks on a regular basis I tried almost every known remedy proven or unproven when I read about Manna PH BALANCE I thought well what have got to loose I have purchased many others with minor or no results so let me give it a try. Ordered my first batch 4 months ago and have not had one single attack on my next three month batch, I only take two tablets a day in the morning and no side effects, only complete relief. I would recommend it and do to any GOUT sufferers. It’s simply a magical substance. Working for me. Pity I can’t get it on the shelf and have to purchase it online.- Mark Hancock
I have been using pH Balance for my sore fingers for quite some time and it gives me great relief. What I would like to tell you is that my husband is a diabetic and drinks the Blood support in addition with his medication. About a month ago he was complaining about his hands that were sore every day. I gave him some of my pH pills to drink (2 in the morning and 2 at night) for the sore fingers. It helped but the amazing thing is that since he has been taking the pH, his blood sugar has been an average of 5.3 for the whole of the month. This has not happened since he was diagnose 18 months ago! This is Great Stuff!!! Thanks – E. du Toit
Ever Since I started Using Manna pH Balance I knew I got the right and quality product when I noticed that the pain and burning in my legs and feet was gone from the high purine acid I had in my body, I can recommend manna pH balance to any person with a high purine acid, it does the job., — Robert
- ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY AND PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF EUCALYPTUS TERETICORNIS BARK AND LEAF METHANOLIC EXTRACTS – International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research Volume 4, Issue 2, September – October 2010; Article 021
- Effects of a short term supplementation of a fermented papaya preparation on biomarkers of diabetes mellitus in a randomized Mauritian population – Prev Med. 2012 May;54 Suppl:S90-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ypmed.2012.01.014. Epub 2012 Feb 11
- Vazquez B, et al. Anti-inflammatory activity of extracts from aloe vera gel. J Ethnopharmacol. 1996;55:69-75.
- Cowan D. Oral Aloe vera as a treatment for osteoarthritis: a summary. Br J Community Nurs. 2010;15(6):280-2.
- Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of turmeric (Curcuma longa) – J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8.
- Effects of Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) and its Flavonol Constituents, Kaempferol and Quercetin, on Serum Uric Acid Levels, Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress and Liver Xanthine Oxidoreductase Aactivity inOxonate-Induced Hyperuricemic Rats – Iran J Pharm Res. 2011 Autumn; 10(4): 811–819.